Loading...
04-21-1913 TBM April 8, 1913: Posted 3 notices each for hearing on road petitions; F.W. Nickerson & others; S.T. Judge & others; and A.G. Gannon & others; and mailed copies to land owners. F.W. Nickerson, Town Clerk ELK RIVER TOWN BOARD MEETING April 21, 1913 Board met in Town Clerk’s office. Present: W.A. Frye, Chairman; P.H. McNabb and Gust Sund, Supervisors; F.W. Nickerson, Town Clerk. On motion petition of Wm. Wruck and others for change of Town Road in Sec. 24 & 25 T33 R26 was laid on the table for 1 week till Apr. 28 and ordered to be opened within 2 years according to law. On motion the petition of F.W. Nickerson and others for road in through Sec’s two and three Town 32 R26 was rejected. On motion the petition of G.J. Specht and others for change of road in Sec. 13, 14, 23 & 26 was laid th on the table until Apr. 28, 1913. On motion F.M. Sandusky was appointed for Assessor \[for\] the ensuing year. On motion the following bills were allowed: W.A. Frye 1 day \[on\] board $2.00 Gust Sund 1 day \[on\] board 2.00 P.H. McNabb 1 day \[on\] board 2.00 F.W. Nickerson 1 day \[on\] board & posting 3 notices 5.25 F.T. White Legal advice 10.00 Fred Sacks \[No details given\] 2.00 \[No note re: adjournment or official sign-off by Town Clerk.\]