Loading...
06-01-1957 TBM ELK RIVER TOWN BOARD MEETING June 1, 1957 The town board of Elk River met on a petition to vacate a road that crosses the farm now owned by H. R. LaRodeck. Attendance: \[Not listed\] There was no opposition to the road being vacated. So the road was ordered closed. The order being filed with the County Auditor. \[No note re: adjournment.\] Edward Rathbun, Clerk