Loading...
06-18-1958 VCM SPECIAL VILLAGE OF ELK RIVER COUNCIL MEETING June 18, 1958 The Village Council met in special session on June 18, 1958. All members were present. A delegation of citizens met with the Council. A petition was presented asking that the east half of Quincy Street south of Main Street be vacated. After some discussion the petition was placed on file. Notice of hearing is to be published on June 26 and July 3, 1958 the hearing to take place at the Village Hall on July 9, 1958. There being no further business. Meeting adjourned. H.A. Briggs Village Clerk