Loading...
03-16-1942 VCM VILLAGE OF ELK RIVER COUNCIL MEETING March 16, 1942 A regular meeting was held at the Municipal Bldg on March 16, 1942 at 7:30 P.M. Members present: M.C. Tesch, Mayor; Frank Nickerson, E.L. Shadick, and G.A. Bailey, Trustees; J. Clinton Walker, Clerk A motion was made by E.L. Shadick and seconded by Clinton Walker granting Oliver Michean a permit to build a home on lot 15 and 16 Block 2 North Park addition. Motion carried. A motion was made by Frank Nickerson and seconded by Clinton Walker Authorizing the construction of a new raft for the swimming pool. Motion carried. No further business. Meeting adjourned. J.C. Walker M.C. Tesch Clerk Mayor